Weeds Episode Guide
- One-hour series finale. The Botwins (& Doug!) are at a crossroads.
- Silas contemplates a big professional move; Nancy has a dinner date with Rabbi Dave and some of his friends; and Andy experiences a slight hitch in his relationship status.
- A "cowboy capitalist" moseys into town with a tasty offer for Silas; and rumors spread about Rabbi Dave having an amorous encounter with a nonmember of the synagogue.
- After receiving an interesting proposal from an unexpected source, Nancy struggles with a decision involving a questionable business.
- Nancy lands a highly competitive job; Shane graduates from the police academy; and Andy looks for work at a local synagogue. Meanwhile, Doug's excessive spending is curtailed.
- Nancy undertakes a job search; Jill has big news for Andy and Doug; and Silas tries to track down his stolen plants. Meanwhile, Shane fabricates an ingenious plan to score some extra spending money at the police academy.
src="/img/685/42.jpg"> Nancy is tempted to go back to her old pot-dealing ways to raise cash for Stevie's soccer expenses; Jill gets revenge on Andy through Doug; Shane and Angela double-date with Ouellette and his wife; Silas and R.J.'s friendship takes an unusual turn.
- Despite the demands of her marijuana business, Nancy decides to throw a family dinner, to which Shane invites his classmate Angela. In other pot news, Silas befriends a local grower. Meanwhile, Jill and Andy agree to watch Stevie during the day.
- Andy hopes to impress Jill by coaching the twins' roller-derby team; Doug considers his financial future after being forced to resign from the company; and Nancy and Silas race to thwart Shane, who's homing in on Tim.
- Andy tells Jill how he feels about her; and Doug is tempted by an investment opportunity. Meanwhile, Silas steps up with a new business venture while Nancy is laid low; and Shane takes aim at his mother's shooter.
- In the Season 8 premiere, the shooting victim is rushed to the hospital and the family is left to theorize about who may have pulled the trigger.