CV Personal Profile examples
Putting together a personal statement can be quite daunting as many people find it hard to talk about themselves.
To help take the sting out of putting a personal profile together we have collected some examples of completed profiles and a list of the type of things that may help you to best describe yourself and your skills.
Examples of Completed Statements:
I am an experienced joiner with well developed skills and experience in groundwork, concrete finishing and steel fixing and have worked in the construction industry since 1982. I am also a skilled labourer who has supported many different trades over the years. I have a full clean UK driving licence with entitlement of up to 7.5 tonne. I am keen to return to work after a period of training and personal development which has broadened my skills and experiences.
I am a flexible and experienced insurance administrator with excellent time management skills. I am a good communicator with proven inter personal skills and am used to working in a team whilst also being capable of using own initiative. I am skilled In dealing with problems in a resourceful manner and negotiating to achieve beneficial agreement. I am always enthusiastic to learn and undertake new challenges.
I am a professionally qualified fire engineer with 7 years experience. I have recently achieved RTITB accreditation in the use of Counterbalance fork lift trucks and I am seeking employment that will make best use of my skills and allow me to develop them further. I am determined and enthusiastic, I have developed good planning & organisational skills and am confident working independently or as part of a team. I am flexible regarding working hours and am able to work a range of shifts.
I am a hard working, honest individual. I am a good timekeeper, always willing to learn new skills. I am friendly, helpful and polite, have a good sense of humour. I am able to work independently in busy environments and also within a team setting. I am outgoing and tactful, and able to listen effectively when solving problems.
I am a punctual and motivated individual who is able to work in a busy environment and produce high standards of work. I am an excellent team worker and am able to take instructions from all levels and build up good working relationships with all colleagues. I am flexible, reliable and possess excellent time keeping skills.
I am an enthusiastic, self-motivated, reliable, responsible and hard working person. I am a mature team worker and adaptable to all challenging situations. I am able to work well both in a team environment as well as using own initiative. I am able to work well under pressure and adhere to strict deadlines.
I am a dedicated, organized and methodical individual. I have good interpersonal skills, am an excellent team worker and am keen and very willing to learn and develop new skills. I am reliable and dependable and often seek new responsibilities within a wide range of employment areas. I have an active and dynamic approach to work and getting things done. I am determined and decisive. I identify and develop opportunities.
I’m a nice fun and friendly person, I’m honest and punctual, I work well in a team but also on my own as I like to set myself goals which I will achieve, I have good listening and communication skills. I have a creative mind and am always up for new challenges. I am well organized and always plan ahead to make sure I manage my time well.
To download these examples
click here: Lighthouse Project – Example statements for personal profile 2014
Examples of personal statements to go into a personal profile
If your not sure what to say, or how to start then consider selecting a combination of up to 5 sentences from the list below to create your own personal profile.
Also consider adding information relevant to the job description or duties that you may be expected to undertake – this makes it personal!
I am an organised and efficient person with an enquiring mind.
- I am a flexible person seeking employment which will allow development, growth and make use of my existing skills.
- am a good listener and learner, and am able to communicate well with people from all walks of life.
- I am a keen, hard working, reliable and excellent time keeper.
- I am a bright and receptive person, able to communicate well with people at all levels.
- I am good at working using my own initiative and I am flexible in my approach to work duties.
- I have a good sense of humour and a pleasant approach.
- I am a hard working individual with experience of assembly line work, drilling, and spraying.
- I am a loyal and trustworthy employee who can work alone or as part of a team.
- I am a quick to learn and willing to adapt to any job.
- I am a competent, loyal, hard working employee with the ability to achieve tasks when working alone or as part of a team.
- I am punctual with an excellent attendance record.
- I have a flexible and positive approach to employment and am willing to train to suit my next working environment.
- I am an organised, efficient and hard working person, and am willing to discover and accept new ideas which can be put into practice effectively.
- I am a good listener and learner, able to communicate well with a group and on an individual level.
- I am able to motivate and direct my talents and skills to meet objectives.
- I always seek to achieve a high standard in whatever work I undertake.
- I am well organised with a clear and positive approach to problem solving.
- I am a well organised, efficient and professional person.
- I am able to communicate easily in both spoken and written forms.
- I am a hard working, loyal and mature worker with a variety of skills to offer.
- I am keen to obtain new skills and training and have a flexible approach to all work situations, and find it easy to adapt.
- I am capable of relating to people at all levels and am prepared to help them overcome problems in a work situation
- I am open minded, receptive and innovative, with an enquiring mind.
- I can work unsupervised alone or as a member of a team and I like to use my skills to make a positive contribution to the workforce.
- I am a family person with responsibilities, very reliable and trustworthy.
- I am willing to learn new skills and have many existing ones to offer.
- I have good interpersonal understanding and communication skills and am a confident team worker with the ability to work on own initiative.
- I am a mature person with a sound engineering background.
- I can organise and prioritise my own workload effectively.
- I have the ability to work under stress and keep within set budgets and targets.
- I am a mature and confident person with sales experience, team leadership skills and the ability to create new sales and build on existing accounts.
- I am a quiet and focused person who can work swiftly and effectively either alone or as part of a team.
- I am a reliable, trustworthy and flexible individual who can learn new skills easily and execute them swiftly.
- I am a confident driver with clean driving licence, I have my own transport and an excellent knowledge of local and national road and motorway networks.
- I am a confident Fork Lift Truck operator with a good all round knowledge of warehouse duties.
- I am an experienced machine operator with a good all round knowledge of factory procedures.
To download a copy of these statements
click here: Lighthouse Project – Example sentences for personal profile CV 2103
Category: Personal statement